McCoy Pottery Guidelines
A century of Pottery. W. Nelson McCoy Pottery, J.W. McCoy Pottery Company, Brush McCoy Pottery.
Trademark - Copyright Information - Guidelines
Guidelines for Use of McCoyPottery.Com Brand Features
Although we'd like to accommodate all the requests we receive from users who want to add a touch of McCoyPottery.Com to their sites, we are passionate about protecting the reputation of our brand as an objective and fair provider of search results. That means we have to turn down many requests because sites imply that McCoyPottery.Com is endorsing them or is otherwise affiliated with them. The same applies if McCoyPottery.Com's trademarks, logos, web pages, screen shots, or other distOnline Servicestive features ("McCoyPottery.Com Brand Features") are associated with objectionable material, as determined by McCoyPottery.Com.
As a result, we require that you have McCoyPottery.Com's explicit written permission before using any McCoyPottery.Com Brand Features. These Brand Features can be used only pursuant to these Guidelines, our Terms and Conditions, and for the specific purposes for which McCoyPottery.Com has given permission. If you have a written agreement with McCoyPottery.Com that specifically addresses how you may use its Brand Features, you don't need to go through the approval process here unless you want to do something other than what has been authorized in your existing agreement. Otherwise, the only time you can use Brand Features without advance written permission is if there is clear and express language on our website stating that you can use those Brand Features without first obtaining permission, such as is the case with our search boxes.
McCoyPottery.Com may provide you with written requirements as to the size, typeface, colors, and other graphic characteristics of the McCoyPottery.Com Brand Features. If we provide these requirements to you at the time of our approval, you must implement them before using our Brand Features. If we provide these requirements to you after we initially gave our permission, you must implement them within a commercially reasonable timeframe.
About Our Logos
One of the conditions for all uses is that you can't mess around with our logo. Only we get to do that. You must ensure the presentation of the McCoyPottery.Com Brand Features will be consistent with McCoyPottery.Com's own use of the McCoyPottery.Com Brand Features in comparable media. This means, for example, that if McCoyPottery.Com uses certain trademark or service mark notices with its Brand Features (e.g., "SM", "TM" or "®"), you will be required to use such notices when you use our Brand Features. In addition, you must Online Serviceslude the following statement in any of your material that Online Servicesludes such Brand Features: "____________ is a trademark of McCoyPottery.Com Online Services."
If you are using the McCoyPottery.Com logo on a web page, there must exist a minimum spacing of 25 pixels between each side of the logo and other graphic or textual elements on your web page, and the McCoyPottery.Com logo must appear by itself in a manner that does not in any way indicate to viewers of the web page that McCoyPottery.Com endorses the products, services, or information provided on that web page.
Things You Can't Do
You can't (and agree not to) do any of the following:
- Display a McCoyPottery.Com Brand Feature as the most prominent element on your web page;
- Display a McCoyPottery.Com Brand Feature in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by McCoyPottery.Com, or that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content has been authored by, or represents the views or opinions of McCoyPottery.Com or McCoyPottery.Com personnel;
- Display a McCoyPottery.Com Brand Feature on any Web site that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under twenty-one years of age, or otherwise violates applicable law;
- Display a McCoyPottery.Com Brand Feature in a manner that is in McCoyPottery.Com's sole opinion misleading, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable to McCoyPottery.Com;
- Display a McCoyPottery.Com Brand Feature on a site that violates any law or regulation;
- Frame or mirror any McCoyPottery.Com page (Online Servicesluding the page that appears in response to a click on the McCoyPottery.Com logo or McCoyPottery.Com search box); or
- Remove, distort or alter any element of a McCoyPottery.Com Brand Feature.
To request approval, complete the Permission Request Form, and send it to us with the information specified in the form. Although we will try to respond within 10 business days, we cannot guarantee that, and you can't use McCoyPottery.Com's Brand Features until we have expressly granted you approval.
The approval to use McCoyPottery.Com's Brand Features is limited to the information provided in your request. If your anticipated use changes, before or after, McCoyPottery.Com grants approval, you must update your request accordingly.
Please note that we can only give you permission to use the McCoyPottery.Com Brand Features. We cannot give you permission to use any brand features belonging to third parties.